Monday, November 8, 2010

I love snuggies!!!


My mom bought me these boots. they are slippers but look like those hideous uggs. LOL but I love them so much cuz they're warm. By the way I want to apologize for not posting lately. I've been sick with the flu and have been throwing up and not even eating so that's strange LOL. Anyway I am a lot better now so I went out to eat with cousin Steve and his boyfriend Danny. I had me a blast those two are pure comedy together. LOL! ok so Back to my snuggies. I call them snuggies I dont know what they're actually called but check them out. you can fold the top to make them slippers or pull the top up to make them like boots!! i cant seem to do without them ha ha ha ha especially when I am sick..

3 comments:

Zie said...

OMG!! they look so comfy!! I like!!! But i won't be able to use them here seeing that Singapore is so freaking hot most of the time hahaha

Zie said...

OMG!! they look so comfy!! I like!!! But i won't be able to use them here seeing that Singapore is so freaking hot most of the time hahaha

Fuser said...

here we called this boots "μπαμπαδάκια" and we wear it only inside the house
(figure why LOL)
I don't wear them ofcourse because
I don't need them to be warm!!!!!
I'm always feel toooooo hot!!!LOL