Saturday, November 15, 2008

My two autographed photos of Wentworth - SQUEE!!

I posted these back in September & put them at the top of the page, but thought I should move them so they didn't take up so much space. Enjoy!


Autograph #1, received (How this man makes me smile... and why I love him): Saturday, 9/13/08:
This past weekend I stayed at my mom's, just for a change of scenery. It was pretty cool but she doesn't have DSL anymore so I really couldn't do much online because the dial-up kept dropping (that should have been my adventure this week... you have NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!). So I did what I could & played games the rest of the time. At any rate, my mom was out & about so she decided to ride on over my house (about 20 minutes from where she lives) to make sure Ike hadn't huffed & puffed & blown my house down (or the other half of the tree LOL). Everything was fine so she picked up my mail & went about her day.

While she was out, I got bored & hungry so I hunted down an open Starbucks (which could also have been my adventure for the week LOL), had a vanilla bean frapp with my Wendy's burger & fries & headed back. My mom got back a couple of hours later with my mail. By then I was deep conditioning my hair that looked like wire after neglecting it for about two weeks (the storms were devestating in more ways than you think)! I figured I might be hearing from FEMA & my insurance company so I fumbled through the mail with two fingers for that - nothing, just some junk... or so I thought.

As I tossed the mail to the bed, I noticed a priority mail envelope. I didn't remember ordering anything, so I went to the bathroom to wash the conditioner off my hands so I could open it. While washing, it hit me... OMG! Could it be? Nah, it couldn't be! I dried my hands in a hurry, dashed back to my mom's bedroom & grabbed the envelope... IT WAS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!! After two letters, a trip to Europe, Germany and GOD only remembers where else, a failed airport attempt, a coffee "Wentcounter" with "sweet" conversation, handcuffs, birthday cake, his return to filming Prison Break, no lights & two hurricanes (wow that's a lot & that ain't all LOL)... I finally received my autograph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a way to lift my spirits & make me smile! I'm so happy, I can hardly contain myself!!!!!! Wentworth wrote my name =) Ecstatic is an understatement... I'm Wentstatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Thanks, Wentworth, for making me smile (and almost cry) after going through a very difficult time in my life. You put the biggest smile on my face... the biggest in a long time! You do way more than you know... I love you!

(SoLo)



Autograph #2, received Wednesday, 9/17/08 (I think he's trying to make me love him more (as if that's humanly possible):
I'm just getting back from lunch - nothing fancy just something to keep me from being hungry. I noticed mail in my box, which was kind of odd because the mail dude usually doesn't come until later. I pulled the big envelope out of the box; it is addressed to me with no return address. I had already gotten my autograph (YAY me!!!!!!!!!) so it couldn't be that... FEMA & the insurance company wouldn't be sending mail w/out a return address PLUS - this was a thin envelope & I'm expecting nothing short of the presidential football from both of them!

Before opening the envelope, I started thinking. When I first wrote to Wentworth, I wasn't sure of the address to send the mail to, so I sent something to two different places - I figured one of them had to result in a response sooner or later. I already got a reply from one place. The second letter was sent in a smaller envelope & the picture I sent for him to autograph was a 5X7. The contents of this envelope was larger than that so it couldn't be that. I also sent him a birthday "gift" - using the term "gift" lightly for specific reasons LOL - but I didn't include my return address and I didn't send anything for him to autograph because the gift was as special for me as I was sure it would be for him & I didn't want him to think I wanted something in return for it. So it couldn't be that either... sooooooooooo... what the heck could this be & who from????? You have to know that I make a big deal out of everything, so yeah, I went through all of that INSTEAD of just opening the dadgum thing!

I couldn't take the senseless pondering any longer, so I ripped open the top of the envelope & to my eyes' amazement...



Yep! Another one & I'm beyond Wenstatic this time for several reasons!

♥He sent me a "Thanks!" for the gift!
♥He must have looked for my address to send me something back!
♥There are fingerprints all over the photo, some of which are his & some are mine. So not only can I actually visualize where his fingers were, but I can know for a fact that we've both touched the same things more than once!!!!!!!! Yeah, I'm that crazy about the guy!

I'm more than thrilled with his sweetness! And Wentworth, if you're still handcuffed to the night stand & lurking here, I love you! Thanks, again, for making me smile =)

(SoLo)

Info credit: goes here as normal, NOT in the box =)

No comments: