Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Celebs with a twin you didnt know about!!!!


Ok so most of the celebrities I am going to speak of, have a twin brother or sister that isnt really known or is not known at all in the world of entertainment. some of these celebrities I was surprised that they had a twin. Ok here we go... lets start with... Ms Gisele Bundchen!!!Gisele Bundchen, world famous super model and the highest paid supermodel has a twin sister named patricia. check out this vid. Patricia is speaking in portugues but I understand most of is even though i dont speak portugues, i do speak spanish, italian and understand some french so I got the idea.
Next we have Scarlett Johansson. She has a twin brother named Hunter Johansson
what do you think? do they look alike? I think he's kinda cute. LOL

Justin Timberlake HAD a twin sister by the name of Laura who died at birth. He does mention her sometimes in the liner notes of his albums.

Yes mr Napoleon Dynamite himself has a twin brother named Daniel Heder. John on the left and Daniel on the right. wow!!

Singer Alanis Morissette has a twin brother who's a yoga instructor named Wade Morissette

Ashton Kutcher has a twin brother Michael Kutcher. Apparently Michael was crushed that his celebrity brother Ashton didnt invite him to his wedding. OUCH!


Kiefer Sutherland star of the hit tv show 24, has a twin sister Rachel Sutherland

The king of rock Mr Elvis Presley also HAD a twin brother Jesse who died a birth.

Former pro athelete Jose Canseco has a twin brother also ex baseball player ozzie canseco

Vin Diesel has a fraternal twin brother named Paul Vincent. WOW big difference.

Ok I know I missed a lot more probably but I hope you enjoyed the information!!!

3 comments:

Zie said...

WOW!! Cool!! Interesting...

Melissa said...

Is the Vin Diesel and his twin thing legit? because if so.. wow..

SoHo said...

Hi Melissa!

LMAO I think it actually is legit but hmmm I think i'll look into it more... ha ha ha ha ha I agree WOW