Monday, July 26, 2010

Celebs without makeup!


We all know how beautiful celebrities are right?... well... with the help of makeup artists and tons of make up. but how do they look without all that mess on their face? check out these stars that went out naturally! LOL So who is up first? Ah the pop princess!! Britney Spears!! still looking great sans makeup in my opinion.



Ms Oprah Winfrey! OUCH! Ur a wonderful woman but... ouch!



Ms Kim Kardashian still looking beautiful without makeup!



Oh the lovely Kate Moss isnt looking too lovely without her makeup!


Oh Cameron!!! Wow ok I am gonna admit that when I saw Cameron Diaz sitting across from me while I had dinner at a restaurant, she did NOT look this old. she did look bad but not this bad. but hey idk she looks like she caught a cold here. IDK but yes sorry Ms Diaz, you did look a bit bad without the makeup when I saw you but you still look beautiful!


Ah the lovely Ms Kimora Lee Simons!!! still looking lovely without all the makeup!


Ms Amy Winehouse looks like she's had too much wine herself eh? geeez someone help this woman!!



My friend has a crush on this...guy... Mr Marilyn Manson. oh goodness!!! even with the make up, he's a freakin mess i tell ya. LOL but whatever. everyone to his own right?



WHAT HAPPENED TO MS MADONA??? YIKES!


do you recognize this woman? of course you do!!! She's LADY GAGA!!



9 comments:

Fuser said...

I look much more beautiful then this woman without make up!
(imagine what kind of godness I'm with make up lol)
i think I'm gonna like hollywood!

SoHo said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ur comments are really cracking me up ha ha ha ha!!!! I am sure you really are beautiful without make up. do you wear any?
I dont wear make up the closest thing to make up that I wear is chapstick or face cream. ha ha ha ha

Fuser said...

yes I wear make up!
I feel more safe with make up.
and you don't need any cause you're to young and beautiful

SoHo said...

awww you feel insecure without make up? that sucks. I thought make up dries ppl's face. am I wrong?
and thanx for the compliment. I am sure ur stunning! WITHOUT MAKE UP!!! try to go out without make up some time. go for a natural look and see how you feel.

Zie said...

WOW!! Some of them really look bad without make up but some really look great without make up honestly!

I myself have to at least have my eyeliner on when i go out! Yes i am very vain ;)

Hey mayra you should have a segment where your readers contribute their photos. That way we can at least see the faces of the ppl who we write to :)

SoHo said...

Zie I swear I have tried for our readers to participate and nobody seems to do so! I stopped trying. they wont even send food pictures or vote on the polls. IDK wut to do anymore. any ideas I mean we COULD try ur photo suggestion... IDK I dont think anybody participates though. I've tried but no success. Maybe you'll have better luck? IDK post something about it.

Zie said...

Ok i will start then ;) I will post my picture then..then whoever wants to post theirs it's up to them ;)

I think it will be great to see the faces of the ppl who are an important part in life. Finding this blog and all of you guys was the best thing that ever happened to me! Don't know what i will do without you guys...

Yingee said...

Hey gals,

So busy recently, just get some time to read through some post. Yeah, some of this celebrities really looks so bad without make up! I will put on my make up too, but only when I a date or with some important events, normally, no make up. As I also think that too always make up will make our skin become bad!

O... for the photos sharing issue, I want to share some photos with you gals too. And there is a flea market is coming on this Sat. I will take some photos to you guys. But how can I post it? Mayra, am I need to send to you first, if yes, please leave me your email address if you don't mind. Thanks!

SoHo said...

Yingee!!!
great to have you back!!!
personally i have never been a fan of makeup. never wore make up out to places. Only as a kid i tried it but never liked it. I think no make up keeps ur face looking younger. Maybe it's just me thinking that though. LOL

For the photos, yes you can send me the photos through email at sohomeetssolo2@gmail.com and I'll go ahead and post those for you. Also you can send me a description for the pictures if you want. That would be fun to see. Thank you for participating yingee!!! YAY!!!