Monday, November 8, 2010

I love Pan Dulce!!!


For those of you who aren't familiar with mexican bread we have what we call "pan dulce"... sweet bread. NO not the french sweet breads that are not even bread but thymus, pancreas or heart of calfs; I mean bread that is sweet from mexico. I tell ya, I love this stuff even thought it probably isnt the healthiest thing but once in a while wont kill ya. My mom and I went out to buy some and here's what we found... Sorry some of the pictures are sideways I couldnt edit them to rotate them the right way.





2 comments:

Zie said...

Yummy!!! I love pastries and bread.
I am back on my no rice/carb diet. Gonna be eating veggies and fruits now. (well i am planning to anyway.)

SoHo said...

that's why i gave up diets. I know if I say I cant have certain foods, then I know I am gonna want them more. LOL