Monday, November 8, 2010

BIG BREAKFAST!!!


My friend and I went out to have breakfast while I was sick and I couldnt eat my food to easily because just at the site and thought of food I wanted to throw up but for some reason, my yogurt and fruit breakfast wasnt so harsh on my stomach. I usually skip breakfast but this was sooo good. It felt fresh. We went out for breakfast and my fruit n yogurt came with a big bowl of oatmeal, milk, brown sugar, and an english muffin. to me that was a freakin huge breakfast I only ate the fruit and yogurt. there was no way i would finish the oatmeal, milk, english muffin, and coffee all in one sitting. NOT MY STYLE LOL. Anyway it was lovely. )

2 comments:

Zie said...

YUMMY!!! I love yogurt!! and fruits! Not a big fan of oatmeals though! You'remaking me hungry. Have not had lunch yet and no breakfast today too... :(

SoHo said...

you gotta eat something Zie!!