Tuesday, January 19, 2010

wiener mobile!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was walking to my car at work and I noticed parked outside the parking structure were four WIENER MOBILES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have any idea how badly i been wanting to see the oscar mayer wiener mobile in person????????? well they are doing an even at the grove today and I cant go cuz it's raining and i dont have my car with me!!! my sister has it. anyway i took some pictures of the cool looking wiener car so show you all. enjoy!! I would LOVE to cruise down the streets of L.A. in one of these. LOL!!! everybody out here cares too much about expensive/luxury cars. I would love to cuise in one of the wiener mobiles. LOL!!





2 comments:

Hanan said...

Are you serious?
I wouldn't cruise in one of these cars even if they pay me for!

...and what is it seems to be represented?...a sausage?...a hodog?! =/
Sorry but it's just too ugly and ridiculous for being driving! =(

SoHo said...

LMAO!!! it's supposed to be a hotdog. LOL I would drive it just because it's ridiculous LOL I think it's awesome though LOL!!!