Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cameron Diaz


Remember I posted on this little japanese noodle place months ago? well after work, I went out to have me my favorite udon noodle soup at Mishima. As i was going to be seated by a hostess, she gave me the choice of sitting at a small table next to two blond ladies. I asked for a booth instead because I love booths. anyway as I sat down at my booth, My boss turned to me and said hey look where we were gonna be seated, isnt that cameran diaz? I was like where? right there next to the table we were gonna be seated, that's cameron diaz! i looked. oh crap it is her!! hmmmm she's eating with a friend I guess... those two blond ladies we were gonna sit next to were Ms Cameron Diaz and a friend of hers. I am not a fan but my boss is fond of her. anyway I txt Laila and Zie and sent them a picture of her at her car. Yes she drives a prius like mine only hers is gray. I didnt want to take a picture of her inside the restaurant while she ate so I waited till she left and took a picture when she was outside by her car helping her friend back out of a parking spot. here are the pictures. they are not very good but I tried. LOL!!




1 comment:

Zie said...

So very cool!! Though i don't really like her but still cool :)