Sunday, January 24, 2010

Went on twitter???

Ok so thanx to Hanan, apparently Wenty is now gonna start a twitter page. Mr.Wentworth Miller is planning on posting a video of himself to assure us that it's really him on twitter. Apparently Miller said that he knows he's said before that he doesnt have an online account but that twitter will be his only account and he will confirm his online existance by posting a video of himself shortly confirming it's really Wentworth Miller. I checked out the site and I think it's just some crazy nutcase who wishes he was Wenty. LOL I mean seriously this guy must have some mental issues. Anyway, that's just my opinion. Hanan provided the link to "Went's" twitter page so check it out and tell us what you think.

THANX HANAN!!!

http://twitter.com/wentmiller_

2 comments:

Hanan said...

I don't know if it is really him.
What I can tell you is that I hope so much that it's him, that I finally chose to believe it's him.
(yeah...I know...I'm CRAZY!)

Anyway, Mayra you said that you think that it's just some crazy nutcase who wishes he was Wentworth.
I don't know but, if it was the case why does he wrote that he will activate his Twitter account only after he prove on a video that it's really him?

Ooh I forgot...
You're such a sweetheart Mayra, but I deserve no thanks for that!

SoHo said...

ha ha ha ha ha thanx Hanan ha ha ha ha ha ur too sweet AGAIN. LOL

I hope that it is him, but I do feel like in the end this person is going to make some kind of a joke video and post that. It's just that I doubt Went would go online and announce himself like that... that's not too classy. It doesnt seem like he'd be the kind of person to announce his own arrival. just my opinion.