Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Hi everybody!!! I am glad to finally be back. I've been working non stop very long hours since november and finally i get a break from the holiday rush!!! that means I am back on the blog ready to post!!!
Ok so let me remember where I left off.... hmmm... in the mean time, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you all rang in 2010 on a great note. SimplyE, Last year might not have been great for you but this year is ur year girl so MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! we're all behind you here at socala.
Fuser,Yingee,Hannan,Sobe,Zie,Laila(who needs to get her butt back on the blog young lady! LOL!!)and all SoHo Meets Solo visitors, this year lets go full force with whatever we have going on in our lives. I know Zie has already started with the "right foot" doing some birthday party planning for a celeb. YES MISSY!!! I AM EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!
Ok so let the posting begin!! Happy New Year!!;)

SoHo

3 comments:

Zie said...

I will definitely let you guys know the outcome of the birthday bash i am planning for him :)

Oh by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have been following your blog for over a year now and I am still visiting it everyday even though you haven't posted many new articles lately.

I just wanted to say that I really like to read your blog, even if there is no news about Wentworth. I also like to read everything on Los Angeles or whatever you like to write about.

So keep on posting whenever you've got a spare moment!

Kelly

SoHo said...

awww thanx so much Kelly!!! I love that you like to read the blog. I means a lot. Thank you so much!!