Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rainy Day


This week so far has been a pretty wet week here in L.A. the strange thing about it, is that here, during early winter we usually have warm or even a bit hot weather so we go to the beach or do outdoor stuff but lately it's been raining and I do have to admit that's refreshing. So I dont work today YAY!!! that means I am here on the blog with YOU!!! I would like to change the look of the blog so I am gonna start working on that. I'll be putting together more posts for your enjoyment... and well... I'll also be chatting with you all at the Cbox down at the bottom of the page. so anyway what do you guys do during a rainy or snow day when you cant leave ur house because of the cold weather?
I took some pictures outside of the rain but I emailed them to myself so i can post them here but I have not received them yet so i posted the one above i found online.

2 comments:

Hanan said...

WOW! What a beautiful picture!

To reply to your question...
I am a very homely girl, so during a rainy day...I stay at home! =)

SoHo said...

I do too but then I get bored. LOL!