Tuesday, January 5, 2010

enjoying the view


I have a wonderful view from the parking structure at work so I get to work thirty minutes early just to chill and look at the view. here are a few pictures oh i did tell you guys that I dyed my hair red. But you cant tell in the picture. It looks light brown LOL!! here are the pictures anyway LOL!! looking over hollywood and hollywood hills,west hollywood, west LA, beverly hills,century city,downtown LA...
and so forth... ENJOY!!! I have a video of the view but it's not uploading. I'll try again... here are the pictures though



cant tell my red hair... it's so not red. LOL but it faded by this time.


check out the view. I have more view pictures so stay tuned.



1 comment:

Zie said...

Beautiful View :) i am soo jealous..

AND YOU LOOK GREAT GIRL :)