Sunday, January 31, 2010

Grammy weekend

alright sorry about not posting. I didnt get to go to the pastry place because my nephew came over and wanted help with his homework which took all day because he wouldnt sit still and do it. I'll go on tuesday for sure.

Anyway today was crazy busy at the restaurant given that today the Grammy's were held and ppl stop by before the grammys and after the grammys. my desserts were flying off the shelves like crazy and I tried to keep up with the demand... I succeeded!! anyway if you didnt watch the grammys, there was a tribute to michael jackson and apperently his kids accepted his lifetime acheivement award for him. I didnt watch the grammys as i am usually not into this kind of stuff but i did find a little bit of the tribute on youtube. Enjoy!!



No comments: