Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Brings me back!!


So i have had really nothing to post lately but today I came home and remembered a song that I absolutely love by an incredibly talented singer by the name of Huey Dunbar. This guy, I've been listening to since he started his career in a salsa group called DLG (Dark Latin Groove) he has the best voice of any singer i've ever heard. anyway one of my favorite songs is "a donde ire" (where will i go) and todo de ti (everything from you) I mean have you ever sat down and listened to some songs you havent heard in a long time and they just bring you back to those great times? well that's me today. LOL ok well here are the two songs I am showing you but you can go to youtube.com and type in huey dunbar and listen to all his wonderful music. ok everybody enjoy!!! btw do you have any favorite singers? let me know who they are. Also i apologize for not posting ur comments, I have no access to them anymore for some reason and nor laila nor i can figure out why so only she has access to publish ur comments but she hasnt been to the blog so I apologize again. ok enjoy!!



No comments: