Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What a TEASE!!


Hi guys. Ok i was going to post this on the comments section of Laila's Me&City post but I opted for an opinion post. ha ha ha ha!! Ok first of all, those pictures should be illegal. I mean this man is so fine, he has women all of over the world falling off their chair and hurting themselves. It's a hazard to our health! LOL! second, even though some of those poses are kind of strange,and his facial expressions are all the same, he makes it look MIGHTY FINE!!!! Lastly I think Went knows he's teasing his female fans (and maybe some male fans as well) and that, my friend, is NOT COOL! LOL!! I know he can't help being so hot but honestly!... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I dont even know what to say anymore. ha ha ha ha he's just to dangerously sexy. I am melting in my seat ha ha ha ha ha!!! the picture above just did it for me. LOL!! and the picture below with the strange pose did too. Thanx SoLo for the pictures!!!

4 comments:

Laila said...

I'm still laughing at you, dude! I'm also still recovering from hittin' the floor earlier but I'll live! I think I bit my lip & hit my head when I fell, so yeah, the boy is dangerously sexy. He's too frickin' fine - sexy son of a biscuit! Gosh I love that man =)

SoHo said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha youre to funny ha ha ha see, he does have that effect on us LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you gals...as usual the first thing i did when i reached the office is check your blog and i literally fell off my chair! LOL! Those pics are just so...ok so no words can express what i wanna say!
This man will be the death of me i swear!! LOL!!

Laila said...

You most definitely need to be careful, Zie! No need in both of us falling from our seats LOL! Too funny! Glad to know you're enjoying the photos & info!