Thursday, March 5, 2009

A little Prison Break Scoop

This is just to further what SoHo posted earlier!

Fox canceled Prison Break a few weeks back, but as we speak, producers are casting and shooting two additional hours of the show.

What does that mean?

Are they finally creating that women's prison spin-off?

Is evil (but hot) Company babe Gretchen getting a spin-off?

Here's what we're hearing...

Despite what many of you fans have emailed, Fox is not cooking up a show around Gretchen, nor is it working on a ladies-behind-bars spin-off. The Prison Break creative team is finally making that much-discussed two-hour wrap-up film. No word yet about when or where the eps will premiere, but will you be watching when they appear? What do you expect from Michael and Sara's final hours together? I tell you what I expect: Sara dies & Michael moves on angrily... See if that happens, then that leaves room for PB to return one day =) Sorry MiSa fans, but y'all know I'm no fan of the couple & you know I think Sara is excess/unnecessary weight for Michael to carry around, making his survival tough. Seriously, how many times was she actually useful this season so far? Twice? I love SWC, don't get me wrong. I think she's beautiful & a good actress BUT Sara Tancredi gets on my last nerves! I know that's an unpopular comment in the MiSa world BUT I gotta be honest. Besides, I know there are a lot of Un-Misa fans, too!

No comments: