Thursday, March 12, 2009

Prison Break still filming!



According to these pics, Prison Break is still filming. As of Monday, they were filming at the Fred C Nelles Correctional Facility for episode 4.24 "Free", which sucks pretty bad since we might not see it =(

Just so you guys know, I'm pretty pissed about that. My two cents: I know that the show is big everywhere, but it's BIGGEST in the U.S. The show would not have made it to 4 seasons if it wasn't being aired here. I understand the scheduling situation & all that, but why even make the additional 2 hours IF it's not gonna air here? If it's not gonna air in the U.S., just send it straight to DVD & have it ready to release as soon as the last of these final six episodes air. I'm more than upset about this =(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it was an even bigger hit overseas though. I don't think enough people were watching it in the U.S. sadly. When PB was on, it was downloaded over 100 million times (each epi) overseas in places where they don't get it. It's time tv companies realize the U.S. isn't the only market out there. I hope they suck it up and air the additional 2 hours and not force people to buy the dvd in order to see it. I love the show, but I'm not forking over my hard earned money to the execs that couldn't care less about what the fans want!

Laila said...

Hey Anon! You do have a point there. The US isn't the only market & other countries do matter in a show's success but again, if they're gonna make 'em, air 'em here, too! My hope would be that they actually do air the final two epis; fans deserve it! Thanks for the comment & foestopping by!

Laila