Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I should really visit Me & City more often!

While looking for new Went in China news (by the way, it's slow right now - probably b/c it's like 3am in Shanghai so he's probably turning his pillow to the cool side so he can enjoy his last few ZZZ's before getting up to start filming again) & I decided to check Me & City to see if there was any new apparel. And wow, what I found was so much more than I expected *still trying to recover from falling out of my chair*


There are duplicates, I know, but it's b/c they are close ups! I did that purposely =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I hope i see a Me & City store when i go to HK in April. My mum's planning on going to China for a day trip. If i see the store i will definitely go to one and get u gals brochures if they have it :)

Laila said...

We'd love that! Wish you & Went could be in the same city at the same time :)

Yingee said...

Hey, gals, I may go to Beijing with my friends in April, don't know which city will Went go on next month. Hope I can see him face to face... if I confirm to go Beijing, I will go to the Me & City store, too. Let you know if I confirmed.

Laila said...

Yingee & Zie - I hope you both get to visit the store! Take pics & be sure to share with us! AND I especially hope you both get to meet him! Sounds like we might need to plan something (if possible) to give to him! I'm getting excited already!