Sunday, March 15, 2009

My theory.

While we are waiting on Went's China arrival, lets talk theories. I have a theory about why Went has not been seen lately. Because he's busy filming. Two, he just feels like staying home. Three, he was waiting to make is big reappearance in China with a new look/body! Yes! I think he has a new look or at least a nice strong toned body. This man is absolutely gorgeous but I guess we'll have to wait till he arrives in shanghai to see him. He should be arriving in just a few hours now.

Anyway so that was my theory. heh heh heh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I have been looking through all known sites i could think off to find any information of him but so far nothing! how is that even possible?? No sightings of him leaving LAX or arriving in Hong Kong for his transit to China :(

I love your theory btw :)

Anonymous said...

He was on my flight from LAX to HKG. I'm a flight attendant on that flight.He is drop dead gorgeous. We got to talk....Yay!!!! He is very sweet.

Laila said...

Hey Anonymous! Thanks for stopping by with that info! You've gotta email us w/whatever you'd like to share & if it's ok with you, give us permission to share it on the blog =) I'm excited & CANNOT wait to hear from you! Hope you enjoyed our sweet, green eyed teddy bear =) Wish it was me! And, a little note, if you email us & you wanna "talk" talk, we love to text lol!

Laila =)