Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A DAY OFF!!!

Hi everybody!!!! hope you are all doing well. I've been away from the blog for a while because as i've said before, I've been incredibly busy with work. Anyway tomorrow I get an entire day off so what is planned? well the beach of course LOL!!! I love it there. I spent my entire childhood at the beach all day almost everyday. AAHH... Fond memories.

Ok so I have been trying to cope without my sweets for two weeks now and I have lived up to it. What am I talking about? Well I proposed to myself to not eat a single sweet for at least 6 months. Why? well I have one hell of a sweet tooth and believe me, I eat chocolates and pastries all freakin day everyday so i am trying to cut back. It's been really tough... I am not going to lie about that but I have kept it up for two weeks now and It feels GREAT!!!

Sometimes I want to cheat though but I may need some tips on how to restrain because i am on the verge of breaking. LOL!!! Ok with that said, I am going to go find some pictures that I wanted to share with you all.
see you in a bit!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you can do it. I usually fast :) Now i am on my no rice diet. So far so good :) I am cutting back on sweets too..my sweet tooth is hurting lol!! But hey we got to do what we gotta do rite?? How's ur day off? It's friday here so woohoo weekend here i come :)