Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Photos during Went's interview *UPDATED*



These were taken where Went was shooting the car commercial!

ETA: Apparently, Went has movie plans! No, not with me ha! When asked what his plans are for the future, he said after taking a brief vacation, he will be in an independent movie and later this year he will also do some stage play! I can't wait for that! By the way, we haven't heard anything more about Chinese movie & he didn't mention it here, so I'm not sure what's going on with that.

Thanks to Amber7 & Aryel1 for the info =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where on earth do you guys get all this info? LOL!! I was searching high & low for news of him!! Hahahahaha...

I am happy though that you get the news and update for all of us. THANK YOU!!! *MUAH*

Laila said...

As long as it's out there, we'll find it! Honestly, I saved ALL of the links we researched last time just to be sure I could find info again! And what do ya' know? I needed it again!

You're very welcome & *kisses* back at you!