Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wentworth & fans part deux...



The photo above is of Fox & Wentworth! She's the lovely fan that Wentworth spoke of who purchased his thesis! Her encounter is below, with very special thanks to our very own Yingee for translating =)

Last night I went to wait for Went again, there was so cold, two classmates and I were frozen trembling, and we haven’t any hope that we can see Went. But around ten o’clock, we saw that red Chevy, I was so exciting and run to it. The bodyguard said no need to rush, and then I saw Went. Honestly, he is not as handsome as on TV, and is not that tall as the rumor. ( Other people replied Fox that if she compare with S1, Went really changed so much.) He was wearing gray color shirt and same color tone jeans. He nodded with us very politely. As I was too excited, I forgot what I was doing at that moment, when I saw him I told him that I waited for him for few days, Went said thank you.

Went had a very good mood at last night. Went had handclasp with us one by one. When we took photo, I asked him can I hug him, and he was so liberally opened his arms, then I gave him a big hug with passion. We knew that he wanted to say something to us; unfortunately my English is no good. When I asked for his signature, I told him that my name is Fox. Then he said something, but I couldn’t understand. At last He signed on my book and wrote, “Fox, Be good! WM”. We couldn’t communicate with language, we could only communicate with eyes contact, he looked at me with his enthralling eyes and smile, I just looked at him and smile giggly. At last, Went said, “Xie Xie” to us and went back to the hotel. I was so shy to give him the milk in my bag and I totally forgot what I wanted to say to him. If there is another chance I must give him a gift.

The overall feeling, Went is a very well-mannered man. Although he is friendly, still keeping a distance with the others. After all, we are strangers, can’t be as closed as good friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cool!! He is such a nice guy!! When will i meet him!! URGH!!

Anonymous said...

Hola! It's been a while I know!

Although, I did read about all the people during Black History Month! So cool. I just didn't comment *hangs head in shame* Keep in mind the entire thing is so fascinating to me; me being from a completely different culture and all... So, thanks SoHo and SoLo for educating me!

That was off topic, so let me get back on...

I don't understand why she would give him milk. MILK? Is it a cultural thing? Or did he mention liking milk? I'm out of the loop.

So nice to be back!

Laila said...

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaav!!! Where you been, mami! I've missed your witty charm! Glad to see you around... don't be a stranger again =)

Laila