Monday, March 23, 2009

I need a break

alright everybody, as you know i've been extremely busy and wont be able to take a day off until tomorrow Tuesday March 24. I think I also have a client who want's me to make some red velvet cupcakes for her son's birthday. I have so much cooking and baking going on right now that I forget who's order I am filling next... I 'll have to check. Anyway I apologize for not being on the blog in a while but I promise this evening I will have some posts up. What kind of posts? I dont know yet but I owe you all a few. Oh by the way, I am finished with that Went video i've been telling you about. Zie has it on her ipod now ha ha ha ha. Thanx Zie! you rock! I'll give you guys a little preview when i get a chance later.
For now, HAVE AN EXCELLENT DAY/night/evening.

Thanx for visiting

SoHo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey soho! Have fun baking! I am gonna try the cupcakes this weekend. My friend's party is next week so if the cupcakes turn out ok i can make some for her :)

YUP!! i have ur vid on my ipod and i am loving it so much!!! really makes me smile and gets me through the horrible days at work.

DOn't work too hard :)

BTW - my mum made curry today and i thought of you! You gals have to come here and have an eat fest!!! LOL