Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's been a week!

Hey everybody!! Hope you all are having a wonderful night, evening, or day. I am just checking in. It's been about a week or so since I visited my own blog because I've been super busy with work but am happy to announce that I now make my own schedule and I get to choose when I want to work and take days off if I want to. YAY!!! Why? because I kick butt at my job heh heh heh! LOL it was so worth it. Anyway this means I get to spend more time on the blog with you guys so YAY for that too!! Anyway I'll be here posting most of the day. Hope to see you here soon!

Ciao!

SoHo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! COOL!!! Well the ppl in our headoffice are working lesser hours. Wish i could do that here too. But hey i did leave earlier yesterday hehehe..

How's your day off??