Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Gretchen Morgan Files?




A woman, framed by a secretive government agency known as the Company, is sent to a Panamanian prison to serve a life sentence. Once behind bars, the same organization contacts her with personal information that causes her to hatch an escape plan.


Well, it seems that even though Cherry Hill has been squashed, another series could be on the way. I'm not sure how credible this information is but according to IMDB (yeah I know, but hey...), it's in fact, correct! The first image above, is from correspondence between a Jodi Lyn fan site & the IMDB help desk. The banner above, I believe, was made by the fan site owner, but I'm not sure. I will say that the site owner is a huge fan of Jodi, from what I can tell, and could perhaps be just wishfully thinking since there's no real evidence to back up this show idea. In her (I think it's a female) defense, I think Jodi Lyn would be excellent in her own show & I'd definitely watch it. I think I'm gonna investigate a little & see what I can dig up on this because I'm very interested in knowing what's up! Hey Black Identity, I'm with you: I DO NOT want Michael & Sara together in PB let alone any other show! Great site, by the way!

*ETA: FOX response to this info.

No comments: