Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tortilla grill ROCKS!!!!!!!!!



Ok so one of our readers asked for some spots to hit up while in L.A. I wont mention who, for privacy reasons. Anyway I forgot to mention Tortilla Grill in Venice on Abbot Kinney. OMG!! I returned there yesterday and goodness I forgot how good their veggie tacos are!!! My sis and I went there at about 7 pm which sucks now because my stomach hurts for eating so late but it was worth it!!!


Anyway for anybody that plans on visiting L.A. sometime, definitely hit up Tortilla Grill. It may look like a hole in the wall kinda place, but believe me, the food does not disappoint!! I took the liberty of taking some pictures of the inside and attempted to take some of the outside so you will recognize it if you decide to come. I didnt turn the flash on on my cell phone cuz I forgot but I tried to lighten the pictures (pic above and one from inside below)for you guys anyway. check it out!


No comments: