Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What the... I think I know!



Dudes... y'all know I was looking for info on the Chevy Cruze earlier. So I'm standing in my kitchen just now & something hit me really hard. No, I didn't see Went again LOL but close! This one article I read on Gasgoo.com about the car is dated October 16, 2008!!!! Why am I excited? Well, because if you remember right, Wentworth was in China that day! The article says this:

"Shanghai, October 16 (Gasgoo.com) GM has announced that its all-new compact sedan Chevrolet Cruze that debuted at the 2008 Paris Motor Show will enter the China market for sale simultaneously with its European launch. Shanghai GM confirmed that Chevy Cruze will come to the Guangzhou auto show next month and go on sale in China as a locally made car early next year, said Chinese media today."

Now again, Went was in China that day. Now today, we posted that Went is planning to go back to China next month. Could this be a coincidence? Went in China when Shanghai GM confirms the car will go on sale in March or April & now Went is saying he'll be back in April! One would beg to differ but I think not!

You guys know SoHo & I are famous for speculating on Went news but you've gotta admit, we've been right everytime! Plus, we only speculate with evidential support =D Now, as always, I'm not saying that this is fact, but we'll be watching out for this news in the coming weeks!

No comments: