Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And it begins...

While I love all the new photos of Wentworth & am so happy to see him out & looking FINE, I hate the scrutiny that he gets. I don't know if you guys remember, but his last trip to China had reporters buzzing about his weight & his choice of snacks, etc. Well this time is no different!

I read an article that says he seemed to be dressed the same as he was when he arrived at the airport in October 2008. The article also said that he was getting fat because of the end of PB & even had a double chin! Now that's just plain cruel. I mean, I think there's a line between journalistic honesty & just been cruel. I don't even see the point of mentioning that. I could see if it mentioned he was slimmer or soemthing to that effect but to say all that was unnecessary!

Anyway, it seems Went will be shooting again tomorrow (Chinese time it's already late at night on the 17th), possibly doing some sightseeing the next day & returning to LA on the 20th around noon LA time! SoHo, where's your camera! You get to choose your off days now so CHOOSE to be off that day :D

2 comments:

SoHo said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I dont want to seem like a stalker. I do have his key still and would like to give it to him. IDK... I'll think about it. ha ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

SOHO! go to the airport! LOL!! He'll recognise you and you can pass him the key :) You're not a stalker...he knows u! :)

Laila - I agree it's cruel when they point out about the weight and all. What's the big deal anyway? He still looks good and he is happy so who cares if he has double chin or not?!