Tuesday, March 10, 2009

True or False?



True or false, THAT is the question I am asking myself today.

According to epguides.com, Prison Break will have a season five and already has a title for the first episode of the "5th" season!!! Epguides.com lists all the seasons and episodes for all your favorite tv shows. It has listed Prison Break as having a 5th season with the first episode called "rate of exchange" But wait a minute! Wasn't that already a previous episode? As a matter of fact, I think it's the name of an episode that is supposed to air in may... hmm I think these guys have screwed up. In my opinion there is no season 5 because it has been confirmed that Prison Break has been canceled.

With that being said... True or False? what do you think?

2 comments:

Laila said...

I just checked that out & it seems TV.com has that same info. Not sure who got it from whom, but apparently they both report the same thing. Not sure why they have that epi listed in both S4 & S5 *thinking* Anyway, they both have epi 18 entitled VS. I haven't heard/seen anything about that title but hey, could be correct. Guess we'll see in the coming weeks!

Peace =)
SoLo

Anonymous said...

Hmm..we just have to wait and see. I can't wait to watch new eps of PB! And back to our live PB chats!!