Monday, March 30, 2009

The mother of all China trip pictures

Hi everybody!!! ok I've been away from the blog. AGAIN! I will be back though. I just had not seen my precious blog in forever but I had to stop by before i go to work. Anyway as I looked over all i've missed since i've been away, I noticed Laila posted pictures of Went filming his commercial for GM in China. Well 2 pictures caught my attention. A noticeably slimmer Went and a just plain sexy Went. here are the two that caught my attention. OMG that shirt looks soooooooooooo good on him. the belt and the jeans WOW!!!! I thought I was falling out of love with Went, but, these two pictures are winning me over again. LOL! especially the first one. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!






1 comment:

Zie said...

I love these pics too :) There is one of him looking down at the controls...*Sigh*