Saturday, October 5, 2013

Jaime Foxx Show Theme Song

I don't know if you watched the Jaime Foxx Show back in the 90's or early 2000s but I did and I LOVED IT! I especially loved the 2nd theme song to the show. I wish it were a real song. This video below has manipulated the song to extend the chorus a little more but boy i really do wish it were a real full song. I love the lyrics the song is called "Simple Things"  I especially like the flow of the song when it says "my baby girl, that rocks my world" it just flows nice but all in all, very nice lyrics very nice song by Jaime Foxx called "Simple Things" Enjoy! Ok now I am going to sleep for real lol

Hey there how's it flowing?
Welcome to a place that never sleeps.
Where you can settle in directly ?? likes to your mind unwind
You know your about to have a real good time that's all I need oh yeah
That's all I need the simple things (The ... Simple ....Things)
My family that cares for me (ooooooooh)
My baby girl (my baby girl) That rocks my world (They Rock My World)
Just simple things (ooooooooooh yeah) are all I need (all I need)
SIMPLE THINGS ARE ALL I NEED

Just simple things (ooooooooooh yeah) are all I need (all I need)

1 comment:

d2121 said...

Hey there. How's it flowing?
Welcome to a place that never sleeps.
Where you can settle in, lay back, relax, and let your mind unwind.
You know you're about to have a real good time.
That's all I need. Oh yeah.
That's all I need, the simple things.
My family that cares for me.
My baby girl that rocks my world.
Just simple things are all I need.
Simple things are all I need.