Friday, March 27, 2009

Learning Chinese for Wentworth

OK so lately I've been trying to learn as much Chinese as I can so I can impress Wentworth LOL! Here's what I've learned so far, partly thanks to Yingee ~ YOU ROCK HARD!!!

Xie xie - Thank you
Bu ke qi - You're welcome
Ni hao - Hello
Zai Jian - Goodbye
Zao shang hao - Good morning
Wan an - Good night
Fei chang hao - Very good


OK that's all I know now but I'll learn some more. By the way, I heard back from the coordinator in charge of putting together Shanghai Auto 2009 & Chevy Night & it has been confirmed that the media will be allowed in on April 20 & 21. She didn't confirm that Wentworth would be there then, for obvious reasons, but she did tell me that the car show will take place then which is all I needed to know! So let's get ready to see more of our man next month!!!

No comments: