Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Found my new spot!



I was off from work yesterday and am off today as well. Yesterday I decided to go to the beach since we have been having such beautiful weather out here.It was a bit chilly out there so i threw on two sweaters and went on my way. I decided to look for a spot where I can play my violin in peace. Finally i found one!


It will be on or near these rocks. too bad my violins haven't arrived yet. LOL I did find some cool shells and two sand dollars. LOL!! It happens all the time. Every time I go to the beach, I come back home with a pocket full of shells and sand dollars ha ha ha ha!! Anyway my sis and I took some pictures of our new violin spot. Meaning we will play our violins there to relax. I plan on playing as the sun sets behind those rocks ahhhh I can just picture it! anyway click below for the pictures.


2 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Your day and your spot look fabulous! We're excited b/c it's going to hit 50 in Ohio this week... I had to laugh at a coincidence though, you found sand dollars yesterday and I consoled my three year old b/c he broke his beloved sand dollar yesterday! There are always more fish or sand dollars in the sea right?!

SoHo said...

Ha ha ha ha ha Oh WOW!!! Beth!! you my goodness I have a collection of sand dollars. Your son shouldnt worry about it to much. There are PLENTY sand dollars out there. I've had mine for a few years now and yes they are VERY fragile. Tell your son I said cheer up and I bet he'll find another soon.