Thursday, March 12, 2009

Give us the dirt on Prison Break!!

Ausiello on E! gave us a little dirt on prison break's last episodes. Nothing too exciting except the return of a few characters and some deaths that we know are coming. Anyway, the question was

Do you have anything on Prison Break's last episodes?

His answer...


Yes, but perhaps nothing that'll really surprise you. I mean, it's Prison Break -- you kinda figure people are gonna die (like, several of 'em). Aside from that, a few past characters are gonna resurface (including C-Note and Sofia), and the Company is gonna get shut down. (Yay!) Hey, on second thought, this might titillate you: Apparently, Michael is smacked with a Sophie's choice and has to decide whether to save Lincoln's head or Sara's. And since she's already lost hers once...

Hey it's SoHo here, Ok I don't know about you guys but I don't like the idea of Linc dying. If Sara dies, that perfectly fine, but Linc? I mean come on!! I was rooting for one of the brothers death even during season two but now that it's between Sara and Linc, sorry Sarah you're character adds nothing to the show so you might as well be the one to go.
HOWEVER, my theory... Michael is going to have himself killed rather than to see Linc or stupid Sara go. In the end, I think Michael is a goner. What do you guys think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like i said before, Michael will make the ultimate sacrifice and he will be the one who dies :( sad as it may be and cruel to some..i rather him die than be with Sara! I just don't like her at all. She brings nothing to the show. She should have just remained dead! LOL!

Laila said...

I completely agree with you, Zie! Why in the world did they not just let Sara keep her head off? I would hoped that Mikey could keep his head on in hopes that perhaps, just maybe the show might come back. I know that's wishful thinking but I love the show so much! If they are definitely sure beyond all reasonable doubt that this is truly it, then just kill Michael. It would be the rightful end: he risked his life to save his brother in the beginning, so let he do that at the end as well. I would cry profusely, but I'll be satisfied. Plus, I like Wentworth's ideal ending & this would go well with that!