Friday, September 13, 2013

the most amazing dessert ever!!

I am back at my mother's place but before I left my apartment, for the weekend, I decided to have breakfast at paris baguette. Initially, I was gonna grab a latte to go but i couldnt resist the pastries and got a glutenous ball with some sugar. basically its a doughnut whole made from rice flour, fried and sprinkled with sugar. I am on a diet but i had to try this. IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!! the outside was crispy, very slightly sweet and had a nice texture. the inside was this warm super chewy delicious piece of heaven!! soooo good I could not explain. the bigger ball had sweet bean paste which i am not a fan of but I still ate it. boy oh boy that was good! I also had some orange juice. So that was my morning snack!

No comments: