Monday, September 23, 2013

Super HOT TODAY!

My goodness!! first day of fall and it's hotter than ever!!! GEEEBUS!! I woke up this morning after a night of bar hopping with my roommate so I was in NO MOOD FOR HEAT and it caught me by surprise. My entire apartment is super hot and I dont know how to use the air conditioner in my apartment LOL. Anyway, the day is almost over and I have not gotten up. I have been chillin in my closet taking a recuperation nap because it's much cooler in my closet and since my closet is pretty big my roommate and I have been laying down in there with the doors closed keeping cool. LOL  My hangover is now gone I think I will now get up and take a shower and have dinner with a friend. I tell ya, last night is the LAST night I will drink like that again. lol  Yes the pictures are super blurry. I know. LOL

No comments: