Sunday, August 18, 2013

WEEKEND CUTIE!!! ALONSO MATEO!!!

Hi everybody!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! Sorry I haven't been posting too much stuff; I've been very distracted with other stuff. Anyway, this week I am presenting a SUPER CUTE KID!!! I mean cute in an adorable I wish he were my son type of way. His name is Alonso Mateo.
He hails from Monterey, MEXICO. Currently resides in Laguna Beach, California, with his mommy, a Mexican designer. Alonso is only 5-6 years old and had already taken the internet by storm with his fashionista taste in clothes, modeling skills and just because he's soooo darn cute!!! Everything he wears is a name brand item such as Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana and so forth... Kids like this one make me want to have kids of my own so I can dress them up this way. Of course not all kids allow their parents to dress them as they want because then some kids start pulling on their clothes taking some of it off, and throwing a tantrum but Alonso Mateo seems to really enjoy it! Take a look at this little fashionista that already has thousands of instagram followers and even a fan page!!! I absolutely cant get enough of this kid!!!













No comments: