Monday, August 26, 2013

Morning veggie juice!!

Happy MONDAY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!
This is what my mother and I have before breakfast every morning.
We make a vegetable juice mixed with fruit
INGREDIENTS:
Kale
Spinach
Beet
Green apple
Orange
Carrot
Celery
Plum
White or yellow nectarine
Whate or yellow peach
Broccoli

Basically you add as little or as much as you want of each ingredient. Blend it all together with some natural sugar free juice of your preference. If you need to strain it, please do so. serve cold. I am not kidding this juice every morning, will leave you super satisfied and you wont feel hungry for a good 3 to 4 hours. its awesome and super nutritious.  the picture of this juice is my mom's juice she had drank half of it and then I remembered I needed to snap a picture of it. ha ha ha ha ha!!
ENJOY!!!

No comments: