Thursday, August 1, 2013

stupid article of the day

I love to read yahoo cover stories because they are pretty lame. One article today was about what is the new "NORM" age to have a baby? really? there isnt an age. In my opinion it's about responsibility and financial "well being" so to speak. I think if you are pretty darn good financially to care for this baby then yes that is one factor. Another factor is actually being a responsible parent. Not going clubbing every weekend and party's during the week like some and leaving your baby to your mother to care for like some people i am related to do way too often. Anyway ok so Me I have no kids, I just cant afford that at this point in my life although my hormones are telling me I WANT A BABY REALLY BAD, my brain knows better. :)

No comments: