Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Korean food anyone???




A few days ago SoLo and I were texting while I was having dinner with my sister at a GREAT Korean restaurant in Marina Del Rey... They have a nice cozy ambiance and the furniture is really nice.. Most of it made of bamboo. really nice... Anyway I ordered my FAVORITE Korean dish...Vegetable Bibimbop!!!! this is the BEST DISH EVER!!!! I can eat it all day everyday!! except for one thing... I hate the fact that I love this dish sooooo much that I just eat it scortching hot right out of the little cast iron bowl it's served in... of course all the Korean sides come with it...Fish cakes (which i cant eat because I am vegetarian and allergic to fish), KIMCHEE!!!!! (my absolute favorite!!!!), garlic bean sprouts (DELICIOUS!!!), pickled cucumber (also DELICIOUS), pickled radish (YUMMY!!! I LOVE THE CRUNCH OF IT), and a side of what looked like potato salad which i am not a fan of... Point is... I ate while my food was still sizzling which i think is the point of it anyway because it IS served in the cast iron bowl... my tongue was burned to a crisp but it was sooooooooooooooooooo worth it!!! LOL I love the "burned" rice at the bottom of the bowl.. nice crunch to it and VERY good flavor... In case you don't know what I am talking about... YES I DID TAKE MY CAMERA WITH ME TO SHOW ALL OF YOU... see I am always thinking of you guys and gals ha ha ha ha ha here is my favorite Korean dish... Vegetable Bibimbop!!! no i don't have a recipe for this dish and yes this post is kinda pointless but I liked the picture I took ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Oh if you are going to be visiting Los Angeles anytime, make sure you stop by Wharo Korean BBQ in Marina Del Rey on Lincoln and Washington... GREAT PLACE!!! No I am NOT being paid to say this LOL!!

Info credit: SoHo

No comments: