Tuesday, November 4, 2008

President Barack Obama... has a nice ring to it!

"YES WE CAN" 2008
History has been made!



"If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy... tonight is YOUR answer!" "We have never been just a collection of individuals or a collection of red states and blue states. We are and always will be the United States of America!"

President-elect Barack Obama


I am watching HISTORY! I was a part of history & with tears in my eyes & joy in my heart, I am humbled by Barack Obama's drive, perseverance & dedication. I can only pray that God blesses me to be so dedicated that I am able to one day soon make a difference!

The smiles on the faces in the crowd mean that our nation is one of hope! Be proud to be an American tonight! Be proud to have witnessed a dream come true! We are the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!



No comments: