Thursday, November 13, 2008

I hate when that happens...

There was something I wanted to say earlier... I mean, I really wanted to blog about it... B-U-T I forgot what it was... oh well... I made spaghetti bolognese tonight... I thought about Wentworth... I wonder if he's tried making it yet *thinking hard*
Can you tell I'm bored?
I guess I'll go play with my photos of Wentworth then see if I can come up with some new creation...
Oh speaking of new creation... anyone up for a challenge? *see, I found something to say after all* Last week, SoHo & I wanted to do something special for somebody for Christmas but we didn't know what we could do to give away this gift/prize. So while saying nothing up there ^^^ I thought, "why not have our readers submit fan art, wallpapers, photshopped pics, etc. of Wentworth for the prize"! I just learned how to use (sort of) Photoshop & Paint & I LOVE them so I'll post mine just so you can see what I did! Don't be shy about sending yours! I'm sure it'll be better than mine! Plus, I have a special surprise for whomever wins (besides the prize which I post details about later).
So what do you think? I'll post more details shortly so just look for it up there!

No comments: