Wednesday, November 26, 2008

OOOOH, goodie!!!!

A Hollywood Reporter said that Prison Break might be over with the news that two additional episodes would be added to this season. Well, E! Online's Kristin reached out to the network, the studio and inside sources to find out exactly what's going on! Fox is thinking about adding two more episodes but it is because they are happy with how 24: Redemption turned out (the movie aired this past Sunday & IT WAS DARN GOOD!). So now they are considering the same thing for Prison Break! Sources are not saying much since details are still be ironed out. Kristin did say that "these two additional hours would not impact the planned storylines for season four" Hmm... so if they aren't impacting S4, then will they preface a season 5? Guess we'll have to wait because Kristin is supposed to find out more this week! As soon as we know, YOU'LL KNOW!!


I was happy to read this! I'm hoping this is in fact the case because it definitely is what I was thinking was the reason! Went, I love you, baby, but I'm not ready to NOT see your face on Monday nights, plus I honestly love the show & think it's great!




Info credit: SpoilerTV

No comments: