Sunday, November 30, 2008

Interview with Michael Rapaport

Recently, Michael Rapaport, the FBI agent turned Scylla thief, spoke to Paul Fisher from the Movie Hole. Since we're mainly concerned with Prison Break LOL, I pulled the few questions pertaining to that only. If you'd like to read the entire interview, just follow the link in the credit below!


Question: How do you enjoy doing Prison Break?
Rapaport: It's fun. There's a lotta good guys, and it's a fun job.

Question: I understand that they've extended the season, or something? Is that what I've been reading?
Rapaport: Yeah. I heard they're doing 24, instead of 22.

Question: What does that mean to the show? I mean, are they going to do something special at the end of year?
Rapaport: You know, I don't know how it's going to play itself out, but I'm sure they're going to have something fun lined up.


Well that gives us more details LOL! Guess we'll have to wait... CRUD!!!!!!!!



Info credit: MovieHole.net

No comments: