Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I knew I knew that voice...


How's this for random?
You know how some people have this very distinctive voice? A voice like James Earl Jones or Morgan Freeman? Those voices you just know whenever & wherever you hear them. Well, I've been seeing those Bank of America commercials forever & that voice... it just captivates me every time. It sounds like Kiefer Sutherland. That is another unmistakable voice & being a huge fan of '24' - yep, I do actually enjoy other shows besides Prison Break... who would've thunk, right - I should have known that it was really him. Today I just couldn't take not being sure any longer so I turned to my old trusty friend Google (never lets me down)! Confirmed! It is Keifer! I absolutely love him! NO ONE else could play Jack Bauer but him just like NO ONE else could play Michael Scofield! Can't wait for 24: The Redemption later this month!
Photo credit: Kelsey McNeal/FOX

No comments: