Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I VOTED!!!!



I just got back from voting!!!! YAY!!!!! running a little late but I did make it!!!
I didnt have time to vote all day because of my car (It's ok now) and work but I just got off of work about 2 hours ago, picked up my sis from work, went home, ate some peanut m&m's and some sour jacks and headed out to vote!!! SoLo texed me as I was on my way out to vote telling me I had less than 30 minutes to do so... I rushed over and made it!!!! YAY!!!!! Hope all of you in America who are legal to vote have voted. Now we play the waiting game!! LOL!! (SoLo you know what i mean) ha ha ha ha!! OOOH and I got the "I voted" sticker too!!! YAY!!! LOL!!!

9 comments:

Laila said...

Dude! How did you get a frickin' sticker? I didn't get one! I didn't even know about it until AFTER I voted! That sucks! I wanted a chicken sandwich from Chic-Fil-A!

SoHo said...

Ha ha ha ha ha I don't know about the "free stuff" but the "I voted" sticker is always given every presidential election date. I was almost not going to make it tonight ha ha ha ha!!!

Laila said...

See now that makes it suck even more because I've NEVER gotten a sticker =( Guess that's what I get for living in the damn country! Oh well, please get something free for me!

SoHo said...

Check out my sticker!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Laila said...

Oh rub it in why don't you! Did you get us some free stuff yet =D

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm a long time lurker. Thanks for all the goodies ;)

I'm glad you voted and I just wanted to congratulate you on a new President!

P.S. Croatia should be on your reader's list =)

SavMed

Laila said...

Hi SavMed!

Thanks so much for the comment. Glad you like the goodies & that you decided to come out of lurkdom =D Thanks, also, for the congrats on our new commander in chief! I think he will do a great job for us all!

Come on back & don't be shy! BTW, check the reader's list!

SoLo =)

SoHo said...

Anonymous

Thank you for your comment we really appriciate you visiting our site...
Also, thank you VERY MUCH on your "new President" comment. SoLo and I have been GLUED to CNN and other news stations covering the pre election coverage and now the post election coverage and reactions... We will make sure to add Croatia to our reader's list.. Thanx again for visiting!!!

SoHo said...

SoLo... We dont get fee stuff.. ha ha ha ha we do get a free sticker though LOL the picture above is my sticker on the back of my cell phone LOL. I should have collected all my "I voted" stickers... DAMN... too late for that LOL