Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sarah Wayne Callies speaks of Prison Break's success and of its possible ending!!

Ok you guys remember the post that I posted earlier about the French site and how SoLo didnt believe it's legit?? well guess what??? they also interviewed SWC and this is what she said!! check it out!! Oh by the way I DO think that the interview that I posted is legit and yes I do believe that Went did say all those things but we are still waiting on that video.. In the meantime here is this intereview with SWC... Oh and even if Amaury Nolasco or Robbert Knepper had said those things, I'd still believe it because it only logical. ENJOY!!!



I don't mean to judge but what did she do to her eyebrows??? did she pencil them in??? WOW!!! NOT PRETTY!!

Info credit: Pistonfan247 on youtube

No comments: