Monday, November 24, 2008

Chat with SoLo and SoHo live!!

Hey everybody!!! SoLo and I missed some of you on our Cbox chat yesterday but we are here now. We are chatting live right now. come join us!!! see you there!! Also we will be chatting tonight while prison break is airing. come on over and chat with us now and later tonight!!!
Thanx for coming!!

SoLo and I are constantly checking our feedjit to see where our readers are visiting from and I just saw someone from Madero, Zacatecas!!!! shout out to you!!! my mom is from Zacatecas!!! QUE CHIDO!!! SALUDOS A TODOS EN ZACATECAS!!!! BESOS!!! Ok I see ACAPULCO GUERRERO has joined us too!!! SALUDOS!!! My dad is from Guerrero!!!! Que chido!!!! Puente Del Rey, Guerrero!!! Saludos a todos de Mexico!!

OMG SHOUT OUT TO IRVING, TEXAS TOO!!! My favorite aunt lives there!!!!

Hello and shout out to EVERYBODY WHO IS JOINING US ON OUR BLOG!!! WE LOVE YOU ALL!! Come chat with us at our Cbox at the bottom of our blog. yeah just scroll down. LOL

No comments: