Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bellick says Goodbye

Got my new TV Guide today & on page 12 is a little snippet for Prison Break! Of course you know I only get these things so I can see what's up with my favorite show! As much as I hate to type what I read, I'm gonna do it right now... just b/c I love ya'll!
He survived three seasons of torture, imprisonment and heat stroke, but Prison Break's Brad Bellick finally met his demise November 3. The corrupt guard-turned-escaped con, played by Wade Williams, sacrificed himself to save other members of his crew. "I thought it was nice to die in a heroic way," Williams tells TV Guide. "That was a cool thing. It's better than going down in a hail of bullets like everybody else." Williams knew his number would be up before the season started. "It's kind of like being on death row. You know your execution date, so it's hard not to go, 'Oh, I wish they'd hurry up and kill me so I can go on to the great blue yonder.'" Next, he plays a small-town cop battling alcoholism in the indie flick "Hatteras Hotel." "he's a good guy," Williams adds. "It's hard playing a bad guy all the time."

Info credit: TV Guide

No comments: