Thursday, September 9, 2010

No Resident Evil for Me

First of all I wanna say thank you soooo much Fuser for ur comments. I feel you understand my pain and it's because of ur last comment about angels that made me feel better. yes I do believe in heaven,angels and so forth. I know he's looking down on me. I know that he's happy. I am happy that he's happy I just wish he were happy with me in person. Ur comment made me feel a whole lot better and so I've decided to come back to the blog. Thank you soooo much. To all my readers, thank you for ur support guys. I know you commented in the CBox I thank you for ur condolences. It means a lot to have you all with me during this time. with that being said, I will now start my blogging!

I am going to start by saying that today Resident Evil is out in theaters here in L.A. and my friend Amina invited me to go. Unfortunately times are tough and I cant afford to blow $15 bucks on a movie when those can go towards something more useful. I told her i cant go but i did tell her if she sees went to give me a call. LOL!!! I'll be back on my feet in no time I am sure but for now I am gonna hang out here with all of you!! ahhh you guys make me happy again!!

3 comments:

Fuser said...

you have my love.
you're one tough woman and you'll recover soon,I have faith in you.
you're all here for you,ask anything and you got it :)

SoHo said...

Thank you soooo much Fuser!!! ur the best!!!!

Zie said...

YOu will get through all this and excel in whatever you do Mayra. I am sure of it!

BTW i watched Resident evil 2 times back to back on Monday ;) In 3d and non 3d and trust me..Non 3d is soo much better. I was totally freaking out when he came on screen. His voice was to die for. My best friend was laughing her head off seeing me hyperventilate when i saw him. It was fun.